There are many organizations that operate within the Calixis Sector, both benevolent and malicious. These organizations range from those of the Adeptus Terra, to mercantile corporations, to noble house, to criminals and smugglers. Within the sector, heretical cults and organizations are also known to operate, as well as those tainted by the thrice damned Xenos.
The Offices of the various Adeptas are the fundamental bureaucratic backbone of the Imperium of Man, and without them the demesne of the Emperor would certainly collapse. In the Calixis Sector, this is as true as any other.
- The Adeptus Terra – These offices form the core of the Imperial Administration, and are composed of many different areas. Of these, only three are particularly present in the Calixis Sector, though the others do still have an effect.
- Adeptus Astra Telepathica – Tasked with managing all psykers operating within the Calixis Sector, particularly the Astropathic Choirs
- Adeptus Arbites – Tasked with upholding Imperial Law on the various world of the Calixis Sector.
- Adeptus Administratum – The Bureaucratic backbone of the Calixis Sector, the scribes of the Administratum are charged with gathgering all of the records of the sector, and managing the planetary tithes.
- The Adeptus Ministorum – The official church of the Imperium, they are in charge of the faith in the Calixis Sector
- The Adeptus Mechanicus – The Cult of the Machine God, they control all of the Forge Worlds in Calixis, as well as most of the technology.
The Holy Inquisition acts as a separate entity from all others in the Imperium. They answer only to the God-Emperor, and they are charged with protecting the integrity and security of the Imperium of Man, by any means nescessary.